You thought that tablet you have on your lap was a 21st-Century design? Think again.
On the left in the accompanying photo is a clay tablet from Mesopotamia, the Land Between Two Rivers. That’s right, the basic design for your tablet came about thousands and thousands of years ago when writing was developed in that fertile region between the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers.
The human hand has changed little since writing was invented, so the basic design of a “handheld device” does not change.
It’s a good visual metaphor for communication: Some externals and tools change, but there are unchanging basics that you need to stick with if you wish to be effective. CR3AT1V3LY1NKL1N3D has a handle on the basics. Get in touch with us to talk about some ageless fundamentals that will help you tell your story with power and effect.
What’s your plan to keep your professional association on a growth path? Does your plan include digital content marketing?
If it does not, then you need to take another look at the budget.
How much do you spend on printing and postage? What about the website and associated fees? How about list management? Chances are you’re spending $25,000 or more a year across buckets and outdated functions that no longer deliver a proper return to you.
All of these items are marketing, and you need to rethink how you allocate your spending on them. Think about consolidating that spending and applying it in a focused manner to the CR3AT1V3LY1NKL1N3D association communication/management solution.
You are going to reach the vast majority of your prospective new members through digital content marketing. Most organizations, including some of those competing for the same membership dollar you’re chasing, now spend about three-quarters of their marketing budgets on digital content marketing. (See the research here).
If your association is going to grow, it’s going to make the move to a comprehensive digital content marketing solution. Now is the time to talk to CR3AT1V3LY1NKL1N3D about it.
Social marketing works for you through five phases:
- Plan: you develop a strategic digital marketing plan with measurable impact.
- Attract: you’re catching the attention of those who want/need your goods, services, or who are interested in your cause.
- Nurture: people are making decisions about you and you’re proving you’re worthy of keeping their attention.
- Convert: a new member joins your organization or a customer makes a purchase or a volunteer signs on to help you. You’ve achieved buy-in and closed a deal.
- Engage: your members, customers, volunteers become your vocal champions, participating in the process of bringing new constituents to you.
There are specific tools and assets to aid you as you work through all five phases. CR3AT1V3LY1NKL1N3D builds and organizes them for you, and then plays a huge role in delivering the content you will use. Make contact to put us on your side.